New Media Specialist w/ Social & Mobile focus
CyberCoders – Boston, MA (Greater Boston Area)
New Media Specialist w/ Social & Mobile focus Interactive Web Designer and Developer w/ Social & Mobile focus – Facebook, Social, CMS, Mobile apps – Skills Required – Creative, Social Media, Mobile, Website, Web Applications, UX Design, Facebook API, HTML5, CSS3
New Media Specialist w/ Social & Mobile focus – Facebook, Social Media sites, Content Management Systems
If you are a New Media Specialist, Interactive Specialist, Web Developer or Web Producer with a great “eye for design” and you have experience Social Media Sites, please read on!
What’s in it for you:
– Work in a creative, fast paced interactive team of talented designers, developers and producers
– Work for a world leading organization with tremendous personal growth potential
– Exceptional pay, benefits and perks including amazing opportunity for international travel
What you’ll be doing:
We’re looking for someone with diverse technical skills who also has a passion for creating new concepts and coming up with great ideas. This person will also have an acute awareness of what is going on in the digital marketplace. You will be developing cutting edge prototypes, Facebook applications, games, mobile apps, light front end development, campaign / creative brainstorming, assist in the UX design process and work to both enhance the creative offering as well as to enhance our social media presence.
What you need for this position:
(We are open to candidates of all levels from junior to seasoned professionals)
– Minimum of 1+ year of industry experience designing and developing interactive web applications, social media sites and or mobile applications
– Ability to build test and maintain Facebook API, mobile applications and web applications using the following tools;
– Previous experience using Content Management Systems a big plus
– Previous experience in an agency environment is a huge plus
So, if you are a New Media Specialist, Interactive Specialist, Web Developer or Web Producer with a great “eye for design” and you have experience Social Media Sites, please apply today!
Want to interview today? Click Here to Do a Quick 2-Minute Online Interview!
Are you a fit for this position?
Please Click Here to Apply!
(your information will be kept strictly confidential!)
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
Email your resume in Word to:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BA-CreativeDev — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Brendan Andersen – Director of Recruiting – CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.