Do you read news all the time? Do you spend your free time browsing the internet to see what’s going on in the world?
Wordever Inc. (http://www.wordever.com) is seeking highly socially engaged interns for a social community and marketing position. This position will provide invaluable experience in web social marketing and online blogging and publishing – two of the fastest growing skill segments in today’s workforce. This is an internship that could turn into a paid position (within one month) depending on how well the intern understands and is engaged with the Wordever service. You can work from home.
Wordever is aiming to change the way you discover, organize, and share on the Web. This is a fun an exciting position in a startup environment. Telecommuting is ok. Must devote at least 10 hours per week.
If you have a Pinterest account with at least 5 pin boards and 25 pins, send us your URL.
If you have a Twitter account with at least 50 tweets, send us your URL.
If you don’t have a Pinterest account or Twitter account, create an account on Wordever and follow the following instructions:
1. Please go to Wordever and explore the community http://www.wordever.com.
2. Create at least 5 Topics about what’s going on in the world and CLIP at least 5 articles per topic.
3. Engage with the community by commenting on at least 5 clips.
4. Email the URL of your profile by replying to this ad.
5. This should take about 30 minutes.
We want to know your:
– Knowledge of what’s going on in the world.
– Your social influence (#Followers, #Reclips, #Comments, #Likes)
– The different sites that you use to gather your information.
– How you ENGAGE in an online community
– It is a plus if you have a blog we can review
Get started on Wordever:
Interns who do not turn into permanent paid position will still receive credit for the internship, experience, and training.
Nicolas Nguyen firstname.lastname@example.org 714.235.3577 Wordever Inc. http://www.wordever.com