UG Admission Systems Administrator
Institution: Regis College
Location: Weston, MA
Admin – Other Administrative Positions
Admin – Admissions and Enrollment
Application Due: Open Until Filled
Type: Full Time
UG Admission Systems Administrator
Under general supervision Director of Admission, Manage the processing of all incoming student applications and credentials, statistical report creating, generating and maintaining. Oversee Admission Office daily operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Creates, maintains, and updates student and institution records in Datatel (Colleague) including, but not limited to: inquiries, applications, credentials, Communication and Document codes, duplicates; maintains admission filing system and applicant file folders.
· Generates regular UG admission statistics and student status reports as needed.
· Makes regular recommendations on improving and implementing innovative technological methods to process database management.
· Creates and establish reports, communication codes, and document codes to assist communication manager in executing mail sequence and communication plan, including mail-house or in-house mailings, and e-mail blasts to various audiences.
· Serves as liaison for Common Application & Fire Engine Red online, including printing and exporting of student applications, supplements, school forms; deposit forms, coordinates with ITS Dept. on technology issues concerning Common Application & Fire Engine Red.
· Coordinates ITS services for UG Office of Admission and serves as liaison to the ITS department for database maintenance and report generation.
· Train Admission Staff on the use of Datatel/Colleague and assist with the development of Informer reports.
· Create reports for analysis of data utilizing Datatel Colleague and/or software programs such as Informer and Microsoft Excel.
· Supervise work-study students with training of data entry to ensure accuracy of their data entry and filing. Coordinating projects and delegating appropriately.
· Manages and maintains the return mail process.
· Create, manage and run reports using Informer for the Director of UG Office of Admission and the Vice President of Enrollment Management and Marketing and assist with data analysis/interpretation, and special projects as needed
· Develop and maintain admission system training documentation and manual. Collaborate with communication manager in developing and maintaining communication plan and manual as well support staff manual.
· Implemented and carries out all undergraduate generic imports such as but not limited to all generic imports from SAT/ACT/TOEFL, UG inquiry form, search, athletics, Cappex, College Week Live, Princeton Review, etc.).
· Oversee and manage the Export/Import of applications, credentials, inquiries
· Manage cross-functional workflow with support staff and cross training of other support staff functions.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assists the Director of Admission with daily long-term projects, as requested.
· Manages data entry working closely with all members of the Undergraduate Admission Office.
· Attends Admission Events, creates, manages, and update outcomes of events.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· Duties require knowledge of administrative skills equivalent to completion of a Bachelor’s degree and one to three years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Managerial skills, oversee daily operations of the Admission Office.
· Working knowledge of current office procedures, practices, and equipment including the use of computers and the ability to keep up-to-date with technology.
· Knowledge of computer software programs and applications for word processing and database management, including Datatel (Colleague) and Microsoft Office.
· Skilled in record-keeping, accounting, bookkeeping, statistics, and filing.
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; to establish positive public relations for the department; and to interact with a wide variety of people.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
· Possess diplomacy, tact, and knowledge of College-wide operations.
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work independently while collaborating in a team environment.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Supervise work-study students and Support Staff
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Normal office environment, not subject to extremes in temperature, noise, odors, etc
· May spend extended periods at terminal, on telephone, or operating other office machines, requiring eye-hand coordination and finger dexterity
· Regular interruptions to assist staff, faculty, and students
· May require bending, lifting and carrying of mailing materials and office supplies
To apply please forward a resume and a letter of interest listing three reference contacts to: Admission Office, Box 27, Regis College, 235 Wellesley Street, Weston, MA 02493-1571; or E-mail: email@example.com
An equal opportunity employer, Regis College is committed to increasing the diversity of its faculty and staff.
Postal Address: Admissions Office
235 Wellesley Street
Weston, MA 02493-1571
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org