In its twenty-second annual report on mortgage lending patterns, the Massachusetts Community & Banking Council (MCBC) offers information on patterns of mortgage lending in the City of Boston, in Greater Boston, in Massachusetts, and in thirty-six large cities and towns. Specifically, the report examines:
- The Level and Composition of Mortgage Lending
- Borrower Race/Ethnicity and Income
- Neighborhood Race/Ethnicity and Income
- Denials of Mortgage Applications
- Lender Activity
- Legislative and Regulatory Developments
In addition to the data in the report, MCBC is also providing data on all Massachusetts cities and towns in a set of on-line tables. Changing Patterns XXII was prepared for MCBC by Jim Campen, Professor Emeritus of Economics at UMass Boston.